Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

What do I have to do to work for someone that does fix and flips?

3 Answers

  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

    You need to become a contractor or a contractor's assistant.

    Or an electrician.

  • Learn construction, home repair, and remodeling and become employed by a contractor who's hired by these people.

  • A
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    You need to be able to perform carpentry, paint, plaster, plumbing

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.