Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 2 months ago

Hypothetically, if Biden selects a female running mate, will trump start attacking women on twitter?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

They just announced KAMALA HARRIS as the running mate.. I KNOW at least 30 people now who are saying they just lost their votes at our local VFW. 

'

Five things you need to know about Joe Biden's vice presidential running mate Kamala Harris.

'

Make no mistake, kamala Harris is not a moderate.

'

1. As a United States Senator Kamala Harris Blocked the Senate twice from voting to protect babies born alive after botched abortions.

Over 500 babies have been born alive after botched abortions across the country in the past decades.

'

Kamala Harris refuses to give them medical care.

She would rather doctors leave those living human babies

to die.

'

Over 80 percent of Americans, Democrat and Republican pro-choice and pro-life want abortion banned in the third trimester, but Kamala Harris supports abortion up until the moment of birth and even supports refusing baby's medical treatment after they're born alive.

'

2. Kamala Harris also said she wants to completely abolish private health insurance.

'

She said "let's get rid of it" when she was asked about private insurance Kamala Harris wants to force people onto a Government-Run Medicare-for-all plan, and prohibit people from having the option of paying for private insurance if that's what they prefer.

'

3. Kamala Harris wants to give Free Medicare for all instead,

to illegal aliens, that means YOU would be forced to PAY TAXES to fund a Government-Run Medicare-for-all system and your money, instead of going to pay for your own health care and your family's health care, would pay for the health care of foreign nationals who broke our law to enter our nation illegally.

'

The vast majority of Americans think this is a terrible idea, but Kamala Harris wants to make it law.

'

4. Also remember that time Kamala Harris laughed about smoking marijuana herself after putting other people in prison in

California for doing the very same thing.

'

This is not only gross hypocrisy and double standards, it's dangerous for a politician in a position of power to practice a two-tiered justice system where her behavior is laughable but the same behavior from other people is criminal.

'

5. Finally Kamala Harris wants to take away your guns.

Even though AR-15s are used in less than two percent of firearms related homicides every year, Kamala Harris wants to make it illegal for you to own them,

'

And she wants government to take them away from you if you already legally own an ar-15.

'

Kamala calls this a mandatory buy back, which we all know is a sneaky liberal phrase for government confiscation of your firearms.

'

Kamala wants the government to come to your door and force you to surrender your firearms at the point of the government's guns.

'

You tell me if this radical leftist power-hungry politician is moderate.

'

I don't think so

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I like most hate the man but he put Americans first, Democrats hate Americans and put illegals and criminals first....  but knowing him he will say something dumb and media will have a field day....  Why he choose to do social media is beyond me..  I a supporter with no social media presence other than this but he takes everything to personal, like a scorned 13 y/o girl...

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not sure how you "start" something you've already been doing for years. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why do you think he hasn't named a running mate yet with the Convention less than a week away? I think it may be because he knows that he isn't going to get the nomination in the first place. It was reported that 30% of Democrat leaders didn't want him running months ago. With all of the mistakes and gaffs he's made since, I feel certain that number has grown significantly. I think it is very possible that Hillary gets the nomination with Barack Obama as her VP running mate. The Democrats are desperate and that seems the only prayer they have of winning in November despite what the polls are telling us.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. He’ll start grabbing their beavers. Whoever Biden picks, she better be prepared to protect her gash from unwanted harassment. 

• 2 months ago

Another Demorat hypothetical scenario like the Trump/Russia collusion witch hunt?

• LAN
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Biden is being forced into a pick he doesn't want by the DNC machine that has decided to have a woman (most likely a black woman) to replace him as a candidate for no other reason than to claim that they are progressive.   Pity that they aren't smart enough to select best person for the job and attempt to actually work on working with others instead of ramming their most stupid causes through instead of what's actually needed.

• 2 months ago

Hypothetically no.  No reason to.

• 2 months ago

Wodja mean START?

He's been doing that for as long as he's had a Twatter account!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trump has a history of attacking women, he is on tape bragging about it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.