Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Should Boris take on the teachers unions like Maggie did with the miners?

Update:

The unions are doing everything they can to keep schools closed. 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

It is time the lazy, bone idle teachers got off their overpaid  backsides and got back to work. They get enough holidays normally without them bleeding the furlough. 

• 2 months ago

Teachers are lazy and will use any excuse not to go back to work  any one who thinks im wrong will find out when the teachers refuse to go back to work in September. 

• I never thought I'd long for the days of Mrs Thatcher.

I'd rather an insane harpie than a colossal oaf.

• 2 months ago

When I last looked, employers had a legal duty of care to their employees enshrined in British statute law. Exposing your teaching staff to hordes of deadly-virus-riddled kids in enclosed surroundings doesn't seem compatible with this duty!

Is this Tory government intent on using this crisis to rip up the last vestiges of Health and Safety legislation - one assumes that they are! 

Get back to work and die you bastards!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Parents who want to get their kids back to school will form their own opinion of the unions; if they were wavering towards Labour they'll think better of it. 

• 2 months ago

And what would that achieve? The unions want a safe work place for themselves and their wards. Is that so difficult to understand?

Bozo's Tories are losing money and they want parents back to work as soon as possible,but he needs a babysitter regardless of the heath risk that will cause.And that's where the teachers come into the equation but, Bojo cant guarantee school heath-safety.So the teachers say, no go Bojo.     

• 2 months ago

May be Boris should do is actually listen to the teachers.

Still, that will not happen because:

1/ Tories hate education because it means that the lowest of working class can lift themselves to be equal.

2/ they only see the schools as babysitting on the cheap.

3/ they believe that education has not advanced since 1900.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes Militant Unions must be Broken

• 2 months ago

Round them up in a Yorkshire field and get the police to beat them with truncheons?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What a great idea.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.