Do you patronize businesses that do not accept cash for payment of goods and services?

Non-essential businesses in my area had closed for months to slow the spread of the corona-virus. The non-essential businesses has recently been approved by the government to re-open. Some of the re-opened non-essential businesses do not accept cash for payment of goods and services, for fear of virus transmission. Only "contactless" payments made by debit card or credit card are accepted. 

No, unless they just screw me over.

Of course. Change can be contaminated. 

If I really need that service then yes.

NO AND THE DEBIT CARD IS JUST AS GOOD ANYWAY..

• drip

Sure why not.  I work retail and almost all customers pay by card anyways. The only time we got an up raise in cash payments is at the Christmas holidays 

Yes - I do - because then I also don't have to worry about the change that may have been handed back to me.

Yes I do. 

15 characters.