Rednecks VS Gender Confused Liberals are 2 Sides of the same Coin... True?

Rednecks are always trying to confirm their Gender Identity by wasting their money on bigger and bigger trucks with huge tires.

While Trans folks seek to confirm their Gender Identify through surgeries.

Will, yes it’s sad when a redneck can’t afford a truck and the gas for it and has to drive economy car instead 

You forgot to mention rednecks and their guns (penis extensions). These rednecks are victims of toxic masculinity of the patriarchy. In other words, it's a product of the culture in which they were raised. Whereas trans people aren't "confused", they transition too affirm their inborn gender identity.

• 2 days ago

Really redneck . If you can’t see trans women are women then your a redneck

No redneck is not mental

"Gender Confused Liberals"

welp, found the brainlet boomer who doesnt understand a thing he's talking about

Those two groups are not mutually exclusive.  The former may become the latter.

• Rob

Next on yahoo answers - apples and oranges: 2 sides of the same coin?

"Trans folk" do not "confirm their identity" through transitioning, they confirm their gender identity before transitioning. Many never have surgery.

You appear to be confusing stereotypical gender roles with inherent instinctive traits.

So which are you? Or are you both?

I'm a redneck and I drive a Nissan Versa. I'm not confused about my gender. I have eyes and a functioning brain.

• rodcom

Except that Rednecks are conservatives.  They would not be on the same coin as a liberal.

My penis is a woman.