Can anyone tell me what type of rock this may be? I have several pics but can only post one? I am open to any questions you may have?

Post in Geology not here please.

It appears to be a broken type.....but that's just a guess. 

Basically that's a quartz based rock, or a type of what's known as sandstone.

• .

Yes, the folks in Geology probably can.

.

Your question belongs in Science & Mathematics>Earth Sciences & Geology as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

• LAN

Only if you can give me a valid reason why you posted this in the section about Yahoo answers.

Different with crust