Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Painful sex?

My boyfriend and I are both virgins and wanted to take the next step by having sex a few nights ago. We kissed for quite a while and both felt ready, but when he tried it felt as if his penis wouldn’t even fit in me. We thought it would be best to start with missionary, but it just became too painful for me. I’m not sure if it was because I wasn’t aroused enough or maybe it was at the wrong angle? I’m pretty sure he only got the tip in before it felt extremely painful to me and we eventually just had to stop. Any advice? We used a lubricated condom but it honestly felt dry to me, when we try again we plan on using lube and maybe trying a different position. 

It’s normal for it to feel uncomfortable for the first couple times. I remember I didn’t start to actually enjoy sex until 5-6 times of trying. Maybe try some lube. Most importantly try to keep your body extremely relaxed. If you’re tense it won’t feel good even if you’ve been having sex for years! 

Torment during sex

Torment during sex is very normal, and influences people. It very well may be brought about by an assortment of things, for example, a sickness or disease, or a physical or mental issue.

Sex might be awkward in case you're not loose and excited. Set aside a few minutes for foreplay and do whatever it takes not to consider penetrative sex as the primary objective. Entrance will be excruciating if the vagina isn't greased up. You can likewise have a go at utilizing grease.

In case you're utilizing polyurethane condoms that aren't made of latex, any sort of oil is fine. Be that as it may, don't utilize oil-based oils –, for example, moisturizer, body oil or oil jam (Vaseline) – with latex or polyisoprene condoms since they can harm the condom and make it bound to part.

In case you're despite everything thinking that its hard to have intercourse, there might be a passionate explanation, or nervousness could be causing issues. It might assist with addressing a guide or sex advisor about any concerns you have. Ask a GP or social insurance proficient at a sexual wellbeing or genitourinary medication (GUM) center about a referral.

Normal diseases, for example, thrush and cystitis can likewise cause torment during sex. They can be effortlessly treated with over-the-counter cures.

See a GP or visit a GUM center in case you don't know what's causing the issue. Feeling sore or irritated can some of the time be an indication of an explicitly sent disease (STI).

Locate your neighborhood sexual wellbeing center.

Torment somewhere inside the pelvis (torment felt underneath your paunch button) can be an indication of a more genuine condition, for example, endometriosis, so it's essential to see a GP to get it looked at.

He doesn't know what he's doing and you're too worried.  Bad sex comes from this.  It helps if you are alone, away from other people in the area too, so you can relax. 

Try using fingers first.

oral sex to get nice and wet

• Edna

A lubricated condom has lubrication and spermicide INSIDE the condom. You wouldn't be able to feel them - the condom would feel dry to you.

You're likely stressed and tense about it. Maybe you're rushing too fast. Let this happen naturally without trying to just 'do it'   That can cause the problem. You need to be the one guiding the penis, not him.

You need to use lube but if using condoms it must be a water-based lube not oil-based. If not using a condom I would use oil-based as it would last longer. Recommend starting with you on top so you can control the pace and depth of penetration. This will likely make you more comfortable as well and be more receptive. 

lol wtf your 60 and still a virgin? gah damn i'm literally 17 and prolly gonna lose it soon