Why don't we stop using the N word entirely?

Recently, I have seen a lot of people saying how white people cannot use the N word as it is racist, and I am not denying this it is 100% racist. However, I feel that the word has been used by every person, not just white or black, more recently than ever. It has become extremely prevalent in the music industry. But my thing is because of that people are beginning to use the word so much more now and its wrong for people to say it. My thing is instead of saying "White people please do not say this word, it is racist," we switch the narrative and start saying, "Lets move away from this word completely." Not using that word will also help end tensions between people. 

Ebery when I say we I me humans not just me. The word has a negative connotation and the only way to change this is by getting rid of the word entirely. 

Also vitae its not the wrong forum there is freedom of speech no one should be criticized for voicing their opinions no matter what it is, even if you don't agree with it. 

This is why there is such a divide people won't allow others to voice their opinions because they can accept that there are many ways to look at things!

Nice, soft plea but "Nigerians" are deliberately keeping the word alive so that they can continue to scream RACISM at whites.  It beez der culture. btw, if you can find a better word for the Burn, Loot, and Mayhem mob of domestic terrorists, lr=et us know. {And "neanderthal" is not strong enough.}

• Embery

What do you mean "We?" Speak for yourself, cupcake.

WRONG FORUM............