Restraining orders?

I have this ex that was so bad to me , he would beat me especially when I’d tell him no toward sex and then take it . He was both physically and mentally abusive and just down right not right . One day I decided to move same town , just different place . After like two weeks he texts my phone telling me his slob story , telling me he wants to talk  and of course my stupid self gave him the address but not the apartment number , and once again he never change so by that I blocked him and didn’t give him any warning and now he’s been leaving me voicemails I wasn’t going to listen to them but I kept hearing ones that says “ I was sitting outside your apartment waiting to see you come out” I’m getting really scared cause he told me while we was together if I ever left him he would kill me and “put my body in a bag” I’m scare to check my mail box , can I get an restraining order out on him to make him stay away or is there not enough evidence for to police to do anything?

Just keep the restraining order in place. If anything happens, use it as evidence to get him charged. Good luck!:)

Call the police and ask them what it will take.