Restraining orders?

I have this ex that was so bad to me , he would beat me especially when I’d tell him no toward sex and then take it . He was both physically and mentally abusive and just down right not right . One day I decided to move same town , just different place . After like two weeks he texts my phone telling me his slob story , telling me he wants to talk  and of course my stupid self gave him the address but not the apartment number , and once again he never change so by that I blocked him and didn’t give him any warning and now he’s been leaving me voicemails I wasn’t going to listen to them but I kept hearing ones that says “ I was sitting outside your apartment waiting to see you come out” I’m getting really scared cause he told me while we was together if I ever left him he would kill me and “put my body in a bag” I’m scare to check my mail box , can I get an restraining order out on him to make him stay away or is there not enough evidence for to police to do anything?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Just keep the restraining order in place. If anything happens, use it as evidence to get him charged. Good luck!:)

  • 2 months ago

    Call the police and ask them what it will take.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.