So wait, Republicans expect me to vote for them when they give our tax money to businesses instead of our families. Why would I do that?

Sounds absurd to me, it makes me laugh how they pretend to be "Christian". 

Where do you think that tax money comes from? Working people. Who supplies the work? Businesses. Simply look at the gigantic tech companies who are Democrats to understand that the Democratic Party also supports businesses because they are the cash generators that the Democrats can steal from. Of course if you get too greedy like New York, the cash picks up and leaves, leaving the governor begging them to come back and offering to make them dinner. You have to look past the lip service the Democrats give to understand why you should not vote for these liars. Republicans are not much better but are better. That is why Trump looks so good, both Parties have failed us.

If no one is running businesses in time you could run out of supplies.

Maybe the President knows what he is doing in order to keep the economy alive.  Before he was president he was in charge of many corporations and he knows how to keep the economy going enough to make sure the people have what they need.  Tax money pays wages of police and fireman too.

Businesses are what employ people, silly.  Keeping businesses going helps keep people employed.  Take a basic economics class.

• Because money given to business creates jobs that provide a steady stream of income

• Ann

What sounds absurd to me is that you and your family don't work for a business but get your paycheck by some other means. It's also absurd that you think all Republicans are Christians AND that as a Christian, you judge others. It's also absurd that you think we thought you would ever vote Republican.

Why do you think Republicans are all Christian? There are Democrats and Libertarians that are Christians for example, but I would never assume the entire base is Christian. What an utterly divisive thing to say, in these times too. We need unity not division now more than ever! 

• gillie

They know if they pretend to care about embryos they'll get millions of single-issue voters to vote Republican no matter how anti-Christian the rest of their policies are.

• John

Me, I'm still waiting for Reagan's policies to trickle down to me. WAIT, NO, that was just code for "tax the middle class to death". Gotta keep the alt-r right away from the purse. There are stats showing this to be true, BTW.

Ummm.  Who do the people in your family work for?  The money they give to businesses is used to pay the employees.  How is that bad?

is your paycheck from a business or a family?

oh wait.... you're still in that phase where asking mom for a raise in your allowance counts as "earning" more.....aren't you?