Anybody dissapointed with Bidens VP pick and was it really a smart to pick a cop in the BLM age?

I still want Biden to win but this just stings tbh. Instead of choosing a sensible VP, they doubled down on law and order and chose the most boot licking VP ever. If this doesnt show how out of touch the party is. I dont know what does. They chose a VP who put innocent drug offenders behind bars. I guess America will never legalize weed. 

it is what it is

If President Biden is having a hard time negotiating a deal with a foreign leader maybe Kamala Harris can just sleep with them like she did with Mayor Willie Brown.

Perhaps you are not a C-SPAN2 viewer, Riley.  If you were, you would know that former Prosecuting Attorney for California, Senator Kamala Harris is skilled and tough as nails during Senate confirmation hearings or while questioning AG Barr, SCOTUS nominee and notorious drunken lecherous misogynist Brett Kavanaugh.  You are misrepresenting our new VP candidate Kamala Harris, so what's your motivation?  

APPARENTLY THEY NEVER LOOKED AT HER RECORD IN CALIFORNIA AND I SUSPECT THE REPUBLICANS WILL MAKE EVERYONE AWARE OF IT.

So let me get this straight, our country is on life support and we have an election coming up where the would authoritarian President is making it clear he will literally attack the voting process and announce an investigation into his opponent and said he does not care that Russia is interfering to help him win, nearly 200,000 dead Americans dead from Covid and the President says it is what it is...etc.... you think the distinction you want to make is a priority?

Biden's pick is a big disappointment for me , it forces me to vote for Trump.  He could have picked anyone else but her.  Willie Brown admits that Kamala Harris slept her way to the top , that means their is a very good chance she will be a future president if she becomes VP

Ultimately his biggest disadvantage to Trump is in name recognition. So the pick should have been Oprah (joke?) but of the short list they had Kamala was the most famous.

That was a poor choice. I'm telling you, if Biden had chosen a progressive, that would have energized the base and brought in the youth vote. Trump was just given a gift. 

• Psycho

Hi, I know this seems a little pointless and meaningless. But I would like to say that you are a special and authentic person, you are very important to me. Right? Good night!

He didn't pick her his handlers did!