Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

To Americans of all backgrounds, which is generally more important, their religion or their race, if they had to choose?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

none of the above

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Fewer Americans than ever even claim a specific religion. But TBH to most successful people their professional/occupational titles and even what college they went to and what pro sports team they support is probably more important to them than race. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Choose to marry? I am a born again Christian and follow Jesus. I would choose the same to marry.  As for respecting and caring for people, I respect all faiths and nationalities because I believe we are all born in the image and likeness of God. 

• Jake
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Only the Catholic Church has the fullness of truth and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

After their game, Team Liquid visited an orphanage in Taipei. "It's heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope", said Charlie, age 6. 

• rodcom
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I really do not care one way or the other, although I would not choose somebody if they were overly religious.  I have no issues with them having religion, just not ruling by it.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

depends on the person

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.