Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

To Americans of all backgrounds, which is generally more important, their religion or their race, if they had to choose?

none of the above

Fewer Americans than ever even claim a specific religion. But TBH to most successful people their professional/occupational titles and even what college they went to and what pro sports team they support is probably more important to them than race. 

Choose to marry? I am a born again Christian and follow Jesus. I would choose the same to marry.  As for respecting and caring for people, I respect all faiths and nationalities because I believe we are all born in the image and likeness of God. 

• Jake

Only the Catholic Church has the fullness of truth and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

After their game, Team Liquid visited an orphanage in Taipei. "It's heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope", said Charlie, age 6. 

• rodcom

I really do not care one way or the other, although I would not choose somebody if they were overly religious.  I have no issues with them having religion, just not ruling by it.

depends on the person