Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 1 month ago

Why do americans love israel?

I’m Canadian and I just don’t get it. I wouldn’t lose an ounce of sleep if israel were to be wiped off the map.

• 7mood

Israel is unofficially a state of the United sates, it's literally called state of Israel for a reason.

Moronic question.

It's like our South Carolina or Flordia here with the nice weather, nice people, huge morality and religious faith. People like that, especially older people. I wish I could go. I have a brother living over there and I miss him a lot. I wish they didn't have the stupid Jacob and Esau system at the banks and in the Brussels Agreements. It just means now the poor and impoverished are poor and impoverished so the wealthy can keep the "status quo" by theft and stealing and defamation. Why can't a "Unfavored" raise up and own a business, because there are too many people like me. That will, even if the legality is questionable. Because we feel the state and government is wrong in our cases or we were deprived rights and deserve to eat or at least deserve to prove oursleves or join a military or armed forces or even a citizens only peace core. Why does it get to be a circle of votes that can be easily rigged and bribed?

• Mintee

because the people in power in USA are jews. and money influences a lot... I truly dont know why the jews there in Israel dont just pack it up and move to NewJersey where they are welcomed with open arms... Why stay in a place you are not liked, yet dont go to a place you are loved.... seriously.. 

• Prince

Americans are such ignorant uneducated people that they know absolutely nothing of the Crusades or the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem-Cyprus. Unaware of the Christian option on Palestine because they were the lowest of the Low ignorant peasants who left Europe and, illiterate until the mid-1800s, they readily believed that there was no history between biblical times and their own. Thus you have fake history like the Mormons, tacky and naive and unfounded. They remember nothing of Europe and the Crusades. 

• Kate

Thank you for your vile comment.

Only the Jews living in the U.S.

Everyone else hate us because we hanged Jesus and made fun over his dead body like he deserved.

maybe cause they dont feel the same way you do

• Phil

It's a Biblical thing.

For Christ to return to earth there must be a Jewish state.

And God wants Jerusalem to be the capital of the Jewish state. 

Americans love Israel exactly the same amount as Canadians love Israel and exactly the same amount as the Britons love Israel, Canada being a commonwealth nation of Great Britain, whose queen is Canada's queen, and what with Great Britain being who invaded and took sovereignty over the region in WW1, then re-established it as the homeland for Jews worldwide in 1920, and then established its independence as the State of Israel after WW2 in 1948. 

You Canadians are subjects Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain, whose father, King George VI, signed the charter that freely gave Israel her independence in order to establish an independent Jewish state, so if anyone is loyal to the Israeli cause, it's you all. Are you really going to fault Americans, who aren't British commonwealth citizens like Canadians are but just your allies, for backing YOUR play?