Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Kamala Harris got a pathetic 2% of the vote in the primaries.  Now, Democrats think she is great, correct?

48 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

At a time when Leftists are calling to defund police, Joe chose a VP who has worked her entire career to lock up people. And of course, with a straight face, LibSheep are going right along with it.

LibSheep will do what ever their masters tell them is “for the best”

• 1 month ago

So who have decided who you are voting for? Vote for them, and STFU.

• 1 month ago

America needs a slap in the face & a reality check that won't bounce.. She's just the one who can do that.

• HMFan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yeah, you might want to look at YouTubes of Lindsay Graham, Ted Cruz, and any other number of Republicans saying what a “horrible President Donald Trump will be” if he’s voted into office, and yet here we are. Short answer: your political career won’t last long if you vote and act your conscience, values, morals, and what is right.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Thing is America, your so called vote is over. You're all giddy with a democratic voting system that gives power blocks in every state the option to wheeler deal until an unelected President is decided by them, not you.

So a black woman with 2% of the vote(?), is actually 20%, but her team didn't wheeler deal effectively so those scions of truth and honesty, the poll statisticians divided the result by the number of fingers and toes they have and blimey, they got 2%.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

And....she is VP. She was elected by a majority for DA of the largest State. She was elected by a majority as Senator of the United States. Now she will be elected the 1st female VP in November. She has mastered both a wealth of knowledge and experience and now faces Donald Trump and Mike "I'm with stupid" Pence. Trump won't even have a debate he is so bad, and Harris vs Pence will be pretty hilarious.  

• 1 month ago

Democrat are very stupid the only requirement that they had was that the VP pick be an African American woman.  Her father was from India and her mother was from Jamaica but dems see woman, brown skin good to go.

• good thing the VP doesnt do much huh 

• 1 month ago

I like her. I think she would make a great VP next to Biden.

• 1 month ago

i dont see anything wrong with them thinking that way

• 1 month ago

WITH THE DEMOCRATS THE MORE CROOKED THEY ARE THE MORE THE DEMOCRATS LIKE THEM

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.