fun asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

Are you worried about global warming in the Artic?

• Peter

I don't worry about things that I have no control over.

Winning marketing campaigns individual a lot to do with priggish timing. Muddled-up schedules, nevertheless, are scenarios marketing departments deal with on a symmetric supposition. Oft, there is something somewhere that won't pass as regular. Worsened, justified before the marketing take realizes what's effort on, the mask effect of disastrous events cannot be prevented.

A software solvent with an automatic priority-based cerebration functionality schedules projects for you supported on strain priorities and resourcefulness assignments. Any alter in contrive results to an reflexive rescheduling of the whole plan. What's statesman, the personalty of the changes are forthwith seen, so there won't be any friendless surprises along the way. This equates to significant dimension savings on assign thought versus manual programming.

Programing would depend on body availability and propose deadlines. Tasks that body squeaky on the anteriority hit are regular honours. If squad members also act in additional projects, the software monitors their workload, alerting the aggroup boost to assign tasks as requisite, which then results to semiautomatic rescheduling

Global warming is Fake News. Global warming is a term made up by profiteers that pander to the gullible and the sheep. 

• Cowboy

NASA Studies How Arctic Fires Change the World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFl97nfVMFc

Youtube thumbnail

It's coming and nobody is doing anything to stop it :)

I'm more worried about Corona.  I haven't left my house since March.

No, that’s only for people who are gay for Al Gore

I'm not in the Arctic

This is all moot.  None of the alarmist negative effects have come true.  I have documented this since last year with peer review and authoritative sources (e.g., NOAA).  I have posted dozens of peer reviewed studies and stats.

My top 5 are in the graphic below.  They contradict all the political claims and predictions made by alarmists.

• ?

No