Am I pregnant.?

I had unprotected sex, 4 days before my ovulation. After the first time, he pulled out I took a morning after pill. The second time (same day) He didn’t pull out I took a Plan B the next morning. My Flo app says my period might’ve came monday and tuesday. now it’s saying today that i’m 1 day late. I can’t tell my parents , and i don’t know what to do. Please tell me I’m not pregnant 

• John P

Taking more than one Plan B within a few days is very bad for your body. So no wonder your body is irregular at the moment. Plan B is not for regular use, it is for a one-off emergency.

If you want good medical advice, consult a fully qualified doctor.

I took a plan b and I’m pregnant. Also don’t use plan bs as birth control. There’s many other ways that are a lot more reliable. If your scared of your parents knowing you can get birth control from planned parenthood for $10 a month. 

Did you even bother to READ the information that comes with Plan B.

You are only to use plan B for EMERGENCIES and never more than two or three times DURING AN ENTIRE YEAR.

You should NEVER take Plan B twice during the same cycle.  (and certainly not twice within 24 hours)  Plan B is NOT a substitute for using a regular birth control method, such as a condom or regular birth control pills.

You App is going to be WRONG now because plan B would have messed up your period.  You OVERDOSED on hormones and your period is messed up because of it.  Plan B works by delaying ovulation.  A period WILL NOT HAPPEN until about 14 days AFTER ovulation happens.  Therefore - if you DELAY ovulation - you also DELAY the period.  

When it has been 21 days after sex, a pregnancy test would be accurate if you follow the directions.  (but - wait - you don't know how to read directions or you would have known YOU SHOULDN'T TAKE TWO PLAN B THAT CLOSE TOGETHER)

Are you pregnant - probably not - but all birth controls DO FAIL and NOT FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS is a great way to risk all kinds of problems.  

BTW - some of the other side effects from using plan B may seem like pregnancy symptoms.  

• alan P

In spite of what some people say it's not certain that emergency contraception does not work after ovulation.  It's possible that it also reduces the chances of implantation.  Taking two morning after pills in quick succession was not a good idea.  Taking such a large dose of contraceptive hormone could easily affect your cycle and you could have other side effects which you will have to ride out.  You've probably got away with this and not getting your period is just due to taking the emergency contraceptive but you can't take Plan B every time you have sex.  The daily contraceptive pill and other hormonal methods of birth control protect you far better than using Plan B after the event.  Better still use a condom and birth control together.  If you can't get birth control use a condom and have a Plan B pill available but only take it if the condom fails.

If you already ovulated, the Plan B would do nothing.

If it prevented ovulation, you are not pregnant.

• of course you're pregnant, duh!

Learn to swallow, if you don't want to become preggers.  

Ok, you're not pregnant

• God

Plan B messes up your cycle.  You're fine.  If you plan on f ucking regularly you should go on regular birth control pills.  Plan B all the time is bad for you.

• Jill

Probably not. 

I don't suppose you bothered to read any of the information that comes with the pill. If you did you would find that plan b has side effects. One of them is that your menstrual cycle will be effected. You took 2 big doses of hormones and think your period will still be on track? Please stop having sex until you are mature enough to at least read the information that comes with any pills that you take.