How do I submit retiree medical costs to AT&T for reimbursement from my spending account ?

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago

    You're an ATT employee/retired employee? Then you follow ATT's procedures. See your employee handbook, ATT-employee website, or contact your former employer directly for proper procedures to follow.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.