I eat an egg sandwich every day and sometimes it doesn't have any flavor..how can I make it less bland? ?

I'll make scrambled eggs into a patty and put it on bread..sometimes it tastes so bland ..how can I jazz it up? 

• jean

i only put salt on eggs and potato otherwise there is not much flavour

A slice of cheese.  A slice of onion.  A slice of meat like ham or bologna.  A dollop of salsa.  Go out and buy an imagination and use it once in a while.

• HMFan

1) Salt and pepper, 2) sautéed onions and peppers, 3) BACON!, 4) ham, 5) sausage, 6) pepperoni, 7) sharp cheddar cheese, 8) crispy hash brown potatoes with green onion, 9) Skittles (just kidding), 10) caviar, 11) grilled veggies, 12)  Italian seasoning and prosciutto, 13) sautéed onion and mushrooms.

Try Branston or any other condiments

I had the same problem and I found out that(through research) that scrambling the eggs actually ruin the neurons of the cells in the egg which actually removes some chemicals in it and my solution that I found was if you put 2ml of squeezed out lemon that'll do the trick but what

I

especially like doing is mixing the lemon with the egg is scrambled so that it actually re-energizes the neurons which stimulates them which surprisingly tastes like a good egg instead of a sour plum. Give it a shot when you can, it is worth all the time and effort!

Source(s): The cookbook I got from my neighbor called, ''the touch of the heavens featuring Jamie Oliver.''

If you are in a hurry, bacon which is sold already made and crumbled works wonders with eggs. Also pre-shredded carrots or cabbage can add nutrition as well as a change of taste. If you cook eggs every morning, it might help to have a place in the refrigerator to put several of your favorite quick additions near your bread and eggs.

I enjoy the different flavors of Mrs. Dash seasonings. They're salt-free and extremely varied--and they taste great on eggs!

Salt.  There are many kinds.  I am waiting for a delivery of 8 different salts now.

They ARE different.  Very.

And herbs.  I am especially fond of tarragon and thyme.

And alliums.  Shallot especially.

Mild Tabasco sauce is very good with it, and I also like red pesto sauce.  Also diced ham, diced bacon or shredded cheese.

Butter the bread, add salt, pepper, and herbs to the eggs, top with a slice of cheese and tomato, and avocado if you like it. It's really easy to jazz up any egg dish.