Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

I'm pregnant and he havent talk to me on two day?

We got into a fight. And I haven't heard from him since. I feel depressed, alone, and suicidal. 

That sucks, do you have a question?

• LizB

Does he typically do the silent treatment when you have a disagreement? Because while taking a breather to calm down is one thing, refusing to communicate at best immature, and at worst abusive. If he can't handle the pressure of one argument now, what's going to happen when the baby arrives and everyone is exhausted and stressed?

If this is the first time he's ever done something like this, maybe you and he can work through it (and you need to make it very clear that you will NOT tolerate him doing this to you again). But if it's a pattern of behavior, then he's showing you his true colors right now, and it's only going to get worse once a baby is in the picture. You'll have to decide for yourself if the stress and work of single parenthood would honestly be worse than putting up with someone who constantly mistreats and disappoints you.

• Yuria

It's not suicide its murder. You're pregnant. Cherish your life.