Jack asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Anyone else think it's time for the Republican Party to come to terms with the fact that their vision for the country is behind the times?

I mean, the stances that the GOP has on most issues is more reminiscent of decades ago than the America we live in today. Not to mention, they say "America hasn't been 'great' again until Trump came along." Well guess what?! The "great" America they miss was at a time when the country was not anywhere near revealing its full potential. And I think the Democratic Party on the other hand recognizes the times we're in, and what steps need to be taken in the country to make us even more up to par with the 21st century. The GOP is just the party of backwardness. Sorry, not sorry. I said it just like it is. 

I mean, there is a REASON why the Democratic Party is growing more than the GOP...and that is DIVERSIFYING DEMOGRAPHICS! I think many Republicans are just afraid of this change, whether they admit it or not. 

• mokrie

And your ideals are identical to Adolph Hitlers. Be careful what you wish for.

Err -- looking at the Putin's ,Xi Jinping's ,Erdogan's, Supreme Leader's and all the other  authoritarian dictatorships that now infest the world -- what modern times are you exactly referring to ?

Marxism is a failure.  Capitalism has done more for people in the world than any kind of economy and freedom is the best for mankind.  In other words vote for Republicans, even though not perfect.  Change is only acceptable if it makes things better.  Tell me one time that communism left people in a better quality of life.

Well, you represent the post-logic, post-fact modern left wing (or is it whinge?) that is long on emotional rants, but short on facts, knowledge, logic or the ability to craft a valid argument.

Are you saying facts and knowledge are behind the times?  How about liberty and rights?  Are those also behind the times?  I guess freedom from a tyrannical government is passe on the left, eh?

No. We don't want your destruction and blight in our areas. You can keep them. Hopefully voters in the cities with send you a message in November.

The democrat vision for the country

• Orla

Of course you are right. Trump cannot keep america white, he cannot keep taking from the poor to give to the rich, he cannot keep hurting the environment without thought or care and he cannot keep up this nasty business of attacking and discrediting anyone who disagrees with him. Trump is a disgrace heading for Federal prison. Well put, Jack.

This is just another baseless rant by a Democrat troll.

Troll harder!

No. GOP is not backwards. However, the democrats do not care about working class people from rural areas and urban areas.

Look at the broken cities run by democrats. Rural areas still do not have internet . 

this is a myth pathetic question

• Bill

The country revealing it's full potential by destroying men in order to favor women? 

And you know, the democrats represent the current status quo and an ideology that has been the dominating ideology for sixty years both in both the political and cultural sphere. Is it real change to simply continue down the list of goals of an ideology? 

It is however interesting that a man would support a feminist society that works against the interests of men, favors women, and does everything it can destroy men. Care to tell me why you like having your dick cut off?