Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

I m a University student in a poor country.I struggle to survive.I can not find a job here and I had the idea to move to another country?

to work ,whatever job I can do ,and come back to my country to give exams three times a year.My parents yell.They say if you leave the country you will quit from University.My father never gives me pocketmoney and he says there is food in the fridge.He asked me if I am that greedy that I want to eat meat everyday.Since I was a kid I never  had money to socialize and my parents didnt have friends because they did not have money to spend.Should I leave the country and come back three times a year?

Consider leaving your country for work (if you are sure of a job there), going to school there, and not coming back.

It depends on what you're studying at the university. If you are studying math, engineering, or nursing, then you  may be able to get a good job in the United States. These are high demand fields. If you are studying a low demand area such as history, music,or paleontology your job prospects in the United States are poor. I can't speak about any other country. 

maybe you can ask your school about transferring to another school in another country

this is a direct attack to me.

I know very well.