T asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

What court does one submit too?

In federal court a judge commits fraud what court would you submit fraud upon the court?

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago

    If you think that a judge has committed fraud, you can complain to the chief or president judge of the court. If it involves your own case, you can try a appeal to the next level. Your chances of getting what you want are about 1 in a million or less.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.