Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Moderate Republicans, what are your opinions on Donald Trump voicing his support for Marjorie Taylor Greene, a QAnon believer?

...who poses for photos with white supremacists. This is no longer the part of Reagan, I didn't sign up for this crap.

Pennybags, is her own twitter account part of this MSM that I shouldn't trust?

Eating austrians foos can really make you so dumb that can spell everything sprayed no eat you owned foods pickle your foods in summer then eat them in winter

I don't know who the person is or anything about Qanon nor do I care. 

What I do know is that every other thing you have said is a LIE. 

There is no reason for me to research this, because it is coming form you and already sounds like a lie. 

In fact, what it sounds like to me, is you being a pedophile.  I call you that because I disagree with you, but don't want to debate you, so instead I will just call you the worst thing possible and make you try to prove you are not. 

Go on. Prove you are not a pedophile. 

What's that? You are a white supremacist pedophile? 

She sound JUST like the Muslim U.S. Representatives, just with an opposite opinion!

Under your VIEWS, she is a BIGOT, HUH?

G F Y!

• Emma

Believe it or not, he’ll sink to even lower depths before this is over.

Are there any left?

I don't know anything about this QAnon stuff or that particular candidate.  I don't pay attention to fringe political stuff.

What I do know is that anything you read or see in the MSM about either of them is automatically suspect, since the MSM has turned into little more than the propaganda wing of the DNC.

So keep that in mind as you read or see stories about that candidate.

UPDATE:  I've seen the Democrat MSM mis-report Trump's tweets before.  What did this congressional candidate say in her Twitter account that was so damning?  I went and looked at her Twitter feed and the woman tweets a lot. I spent 5 minutes looking at her tweets and founding nothing problematic.

Do you regularly damn Democrats for when Congresswoman Ilhan Omar tweets or says something outrageous?