Will Biden and Harris forsake the traditional American people if they are elected? ?
- koog johnLv 51 month ago
aare you from america? there hasnt been a united america here since the sixties. The single attempt after the kennedy assassination was nixon and he got impeached.
arab oil and other conglomerates pump for too much money here and you lickspittles lap for its dregs.
plus your too stupid about technology and foriegn invasive cultures and cults such as buddism and Islam.
your lives are basically being a hog at macdonalds and sneering at your own people and country while your pissing on your selves since almost none of you know which way the wind blows.
you think your a 'leader' and 'champeen' if you hog the larder in one sitting all by yourselves.
what have you done? why youve poisoned your own air and water,
and now you complain about 'being sick'.
oh save me save me you go. all the while stabbing your own people in the back.
not much to unit.
- DaroLv 71 month ago
They "forsake" Americans by simply running in the socialist (errrr demokkkrat) party.
- SamLv 71 month ago
No, they want to unite the country.
- Anonymous1 month ago
White people are finished. You are in your own. As demographics shift, even Republicans will stop pretending to represent you.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- MikeLv 71 month ago
They will ignore real people and serve their interest groups
- RickLv 61 month ago
Harris will, but afraid Joe won't make it that far .............
- Elwood BluesLv 71 month ago
You mean like running the nation only for the benefit of the top 10% while lying to the remaining 90%? No, that was Trump's approach.