Whatever happened to "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me?"?

The world seems to be overly sensitive about what people say. Unless you say go kill yourself people are free to their own opinions. There will always be a few conservative bigots/racist get over it. Besides things are getting better. 

Snowflake leftists found out that they melt pretty easily. 

And about your "conservative bigots" spare me... BLM had one of its leader speak about how whtie people are inferior to white people in front of a large gathering of more than 10,000 people. 

So you have some idiot leftist using the same language as the KKK, only in reverse in front of a crowd of >10,000 people. In the meantime, the FBI thinks the number of white surpremacists in the entire nation is <5000. 

The left became the new racists.  They think it is fashionable to say racist things against white people. And to see these idiot white leftists drinkng their mochalattes while their daddies pay for their college have their little therapy sessions about white privilege.  Hard to imagine a group of dumber idiots.  

OF COURSE some college brats who had daddy pay for everything feel privileged. That doesn't mean the white guy working at cleaning out portapotties are freaking hugely privileged. 

The only difference is that I am not trying to censor them. I just tell them to GFY. 

It's the part of entitlement culture obsessed with instant gratification by means of nearly instant telecommunications. 

Pick up a parenting book written after 1970 and you'll likely find that it identifies the primary role of parenting as affirmation...

Look up the educational ideologies that took over our primary schools at that same time and you'll notice the same thing.... teachers' primary role is to affirm their students' feelings of self worth...

To their credit, the Greatest Generation wanted to protect their heirs from the horrors of global depression and war....but in doing so they insulated their children from the very adversities that defined their greatness...

Generations since have considered adversity to be (at best) an unnecessary inconvenience and (at worst) an affront to one's natural right to be happy and bubbling with good feelings at all times.  Struggle is no longer something that defines us, but instead has become something less-educated people did in a warlike and uncivilized past.

Today you have accredited teaching systems that prohibit teachers from ever telling a student "no" or "you're wrong"..... you have corporate training manuals with guidance on how to present poor performance reviews to workers born after 1990 without hurting their feelings.

Couple that with the immediacy of the "instant media" age and you have a culture where one's entire sense of worth comes from their most-immediate feelings.... thus anything that contradicts those feelings is received as an attack on their very sense of being...

Right now, everything is about the election. The left is running around like headless chickens trying to get Trump. Should Biden win,  we will not hear a peep out of them about Statues, Covid, Race, Rioting, on and on

I generally agree with that saying.

And I don't care if someone says "some Nazis are good people"

or that people of color should "go back to their sh*t-hole countries."

UNLESS its the President who says these things.

I agree completely.