Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Atheists, does this make you think, "maybe God is real"?

His dream girl, ever since he was in high school, would be half-black and half-Salvadoran. Guess what she is? Half-black and half-Salvadoran. So specific, but it happened.

She went to a fortune teller, who said that she will meet her future husband at a party in Los Angeles. She lives in Canada, so she thought there was no way. Guess what? Her friend invited her to a party in LA, where she met him. They dated for 6 years, and are now married.

Tim and Chia. Google them if you don't believe. They're married.

Maybe God planned this all out for them?

How did he meet a girl who's exactly his dream girl's race? And the fortune teller said a party in Los Angeles. And where did she go? To a party in LA to meet him.

• reme_1

Nothing would make me believe there is a god.

Chia is a ho. 

• gillie

So God can make silly little coincidences happen but can't do anything about massive suffering?  And that's supposed to make me believe?

It doesn't. It make me think that you are a moron, hiney.

No.

Not at all.

The fact that you think that this could make us think that god is real is only making me think that you need to have your head examined.

(fortune teller... Yeah, sure...)

• rodcom

Not in the least bit.  If anything, most Christians would be abhorred that they went to a fortune teller, thinking that is witchcraft.

Lol ok that proves god exist... Now, which god would that be?

So some guy got lucky with a gullible chick who happened to be exactly his type, and that is proof of God's existence? Sorry but you're gonna have to do better than that. What are you gonna say when they get divorced in 5 years? It was never meant to be?

• Mike

This is not proof God exists.

• God

Just coincidence.  I could tell you many stories like that did not work out.  You only remember the 1 in a million that did work out.