God's mercy?

Can god get rid of my guilt and regret over my past? The sins I believe are too bad for forgiveness? How do I repent?

If you believe your sins are too bad to be forgiven, you are saying that Jesus died for everyone's sins except yours? How would that make sense?

Repentance means you are sorry for what you have done, you give it to God, and you move on with your life. If you need to make restitution to someone, you do it i.e. if you stole something from someone, you pay it back.

Dwelling on past sins makes it hard to focus on God now and live the life He has planned for you. He says "as far as the East is from the West, so far has He removed our transgressions from us."

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm...

THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF SINS THAT JESUS WILL NOT FORGIVE. 

THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS WAITS WITH OPEN, LOVING, FORGIVING ARMS FOR ALL THOSE WHO WILL SEEK HIS FORGIVENESS.

THE EVIL ONE IS TELLING YOU AS HE HAS TO MANY OF US THAT ARE SINS ARE TOO GREAT FOR EVEN GOD TO FORGIVE.

ONCE YOU TURN TO THE LORD WITH A HUMBLE AND SINCERE HEART SEEKING FORGIVENESS YOU WILL BE FORGIVEN

YOU ARE ACTUALLY INSULTING GOD BY THINKING YOUR SINS ARE GREATER THAN HE IS, YOU MUST STOP THIS TYPE OF THINKING. 

A PERFECT ACT OF CONTRITION IS NEEDED IF YOU CANNOT GET TO CONFESSION. SAY>>>>

"OH MY GOD, I AM SORRY FOR HAVING OFFENDED YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL GOOD AND DESERVING OF ALL MY LOVE, MY GOD HAVE MERCY ON ME, IN JESUS NAME"!!!

ONCE FORGIVEN YOU ARE NEVER EVER TO LOOK BACK ON THE PAST SINS, IF THEY COME TO MIND IMMEDIATELY SAY JESUS I PLACE MY TRUST IN YOU.!!!

Luke 15

11And he said, A certain man had two sons: 12And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living. 13And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living. 14And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want. 15And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine. 16And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him. 17And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger! 18I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee, 19And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants. 20And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. 21And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. 22But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet: 23And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry: 24For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

• sarah

God will forgive our sins.  if we stop doing them.

Yes, he can help.  We shall always have regrets, though.

The only sins that can't be forgiven are murder and the sin against the Holy Ghost.  It is also too late if we die in our sins -- real repentance takes time.

Real repentance includes at least the following:

1. Admitting that we've sinned.

2.  Regretting our sins.

3.  Giving our sins up forever.

4.  Making what amends we can that won't make matters worse.

5.  Replacing our sins with good works.

Absolutely, Jesus paid for ALL sins not just the little ones or these or those. Jesus paid for every single sin man will ever commit except Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. If you went there I don't know what to tell you.

• Ralph

The fact of the matter: Yes: You go to God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior with a broken an a contrite heart asking God to forgive you for your trespass and sins,read Psalm 34:18, read Psalm 51:17, read Isaiah 57:15, read Isaiah 66:2, read Colossians 2:13, read Ephesians 2:1-10

Source(s): King James holy bible

Stop sinning and your sins are forgiven:  GO AND SIN NO MORE.

• Mike

Talk to your priest or minister, ask them for help on the path to repentance.

A person can have greater respect for the Name of God and greater trust in His Love and the love of the Virgin Mary by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.