Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Do you think the reason atheists never say anything bad about the Holy Spirit is because they secretly know that Christianity is true and th?

ey don’t want to commit the unforgivable sin (blasphemy of the Holy Spirit)?

They say bad things about God and Jesus but they don’t dare say anything bad about the Holy Spirit.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We do not believe in any if your religious nonsense. 

• sarah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

holy spirit is a power like electrical energy that powers your TV.  The creator is the father of us all.

• Juli
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

The holy spirit blows.

• gillie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Remember the blasphemy challenge where atheists from all over recorded themselves blaspheming the holy spirit?  There were thousands of videos of that uploaded several years ago. You're so very naive, aren't you?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I know many so-called "athiests" that actually do believe but they don't want to let their sin-life go. So they "think" they can cry out to Jesus on their deathbeds and everything will be buttoned up and beautiful. Yeah right, they think they can out smart God. I know they will be hearing this...

Matthew 7:23

23 “And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.”

• 1 month ago

Yeah, that's it, troll.

• rodcom
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

LOL

No, atheists reply to what Christians go on about, and Christians rarely bring up the Holy Ghost.

• Jeff
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No - it's the same reason we don't say anything bad about Voldemort.

It's MEANINGLESS - just like your cult beliefs are meaningless.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Atheists don't believe any gods exist.  Christianity is no more true than any other religion.

Atheists don't say anything bad about the Holy Spirit because its irrational to say something about something they don't believe exists.

Not one atheist I know says anything bad about God (another being atheists don't believe exists) or Jesus (a preacher than died 2000 years ago).

• 1 month ago

Jesus exists and is God.  Any sin that a person has committed can still be forgiven as long as that person is still living.  A person can know these truths and numerous others by way of having true devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.