Will working for my gas stations DC help me out with gaining experience while I’m pursuing my degree in supply chain management? ?

So the gas station I work at has its own DC (distribution center) I can probably transfer over there since I already work within the company as a sales associate . Idk why my dumbass didn’t think of this sooner. I can do this while I’m going to school for Supply chain management to get some exposure. I’m sorry if I keep bugging everyone, im just really determined to get into this field 

The DC is where we get all of our orders from (beverage orders, Eby orders which include our milk, sandwhiches, tobacco, etc) 

• Judy

Working for a DC would give you some useful experience, but not a lot for supply chain management. 

WTF are you going to do with a degree in supply chain management??  Most people go to college to get outta bum jobs like that.

Sounds like a good option.

Talk to your supervisor.

In response to anonymous:

I'm sure the poster knows what you can do in supply chain mgmt that is not a burn out job.  However, since you don't, here's a couple of things my relatives do:

- A VP for on the largest transportation companies in the world.  He's department consults with their large clients to improve the supply chain.  He doesn't work for UPS, but those commercials from UPS that talk about this, is his area at his company.

- Another creates the automation for a "tiny little company" started by a guy whose initials are JB.

How many FREAKING TIMES are you going to ask the same question?