Travel or move out? ?

I’m 21 years old. I’m currently a CNA. 

Do I wanna travel the world and live with my momma with no bills or 

Move out and work and go back to school with a bunch of bills. 

My boyfriend is up for either one. We’ve been together 6 years. 

Travel with no bills, but as you know the travel will cost you.  Make sure you can save money for it, and same goes for your bf.  

• hihi!

Travel as long as Mom foots the bill. (pays for it). You can always get an education and them wonderful parts of life called bills. Traveling the world for most Americans is the beer bar with beers fron 20 countries!! The experience will teach you more than you can imagine. Just open your eyes and mind.

Travelling the world isn't currently an option. 

You've been with the same guy since you were 15 years old? It sounds like that's the area where you need to make some changes in your life, not your living situation. When you're 15 years old, you're too young to understand the staggering amount of possibilities that exist in life. Now you're 21. You've still got your whole life ahead of you, but unless you experience life on your own terms and allow yourself the opportunity to embrace change and pursue your own dreams, your life is going to be limited and your potential is going to be stunted. You're probably so used to having that guy around to understand how much of a crutch he's become to you. I'm guessing you're from the South someplace, people from the South tend to get involved in relationships like that and mistakenly believe that young love can develop into real love. Do whatever you want, but if you really and truly want to find out who you are and allow yourself the opportunity to spread your wings, you'll need to take a break from this guy, at least for a little while. Anyone who says that the person they were attracted to at 15 years old is still going to be fine at 25 or 35 or 45 just isn't willing to admit that they settled, and it's sad to think that they're not curious to find out whether or not they're wrong.