Anonymous

If your parents and loved ones hate you and they all want you to die, what will you do?

• Boy

go your own direction and make your own life yourself.

• car253

How old are you ?   If you are over 18 you can move out.    But there is more to your story.   Please post more details. 

• Raja

First your parents and loved ones do no have human feelings. What you should do is leave them after finding out a way to be independent .This you can do only if you are a major ,over 18 years of age.If you are a minor your parents have to look after you.They cannot throw you out .Any way find out the reason why they hate you .Correct yourself so that you will be acceptable to them.

Move away from them. Ask for Gods guidance, work hard,make it and go visit them with an expensive bottle of wine. Do well to wear a white tshirt with inscription.... God got me!

That sounds like my life. 

What HAVE I done, so far?

I've endured... for 38 years.

I hope - I know - others can if I have managed to.

Of course given the abovesaid scenario they're not really "loved ones" are they?

Stay alive as long as I can ^_^ and let God entertain them with me.

• CAB

Find better people to spend my time with.

• jean

ignore them///////////////////////

• Rick B

I guess I would cut them off and concentrate on people who want to be a part of my life.

I would make them love me using my psychic superpowers.

• Run from house...... Call the police