Soumoun asked in Social SciencePsychology · 3 months ago

I want to choose a niche to start a blog, but I'm confused and don't know what to write about. How to understand what is mine?

On the one hand, I read about philosophy, religion, policy, and biographies, but I don't know what to write on those topics. On the other hand, I'm interested in psychology, eating disorders, various psychological disorders. 

I know what to write about that, but I can't read on that niches the same amount of time as I devote to the first category. I get bored faster. 

If you don't have a clear set of ideas that you want to address then you are probably wasting your time. Just because you are interested in a subject doesn't mean you have knowledge that others would want to hear. Without a set of interesting ideas and information about a subject your blog will fail.