How to tell a girl that i like her without freakin her out?

So i knew this girl a long time and its like i kinda know that she likes me too but i dont know how to tell her without freakin her out. im afraid how she might react.

If she’s an immature person, she will freak out. 

Talk to her like she’s a regular person. There is no need to get too worked up over it. She a person too. 

Don’t trap her.

This means don’t tell her in an elevator, or block her in her seat on the bus or the train. It’ll make her feel threatened which isn’t good for your chances.

Laughter is the best icebreaker.

If you can find a way to make her laugh, you’re in.

Ask her to a movie, a burger, see how it goes. tell her that you think of her more than a friend, see what she says.  Or you can keep taking her out, like a date, but not call it a date.

Do you watch Seinfeld. I think Elaine said it best when she said, he took it out. So take it out. If that doesn’t tell her that you like her then I don’t know what else you can do.