I don't have anyone who's interested in magic to guide me. Can I practice witchcraft on my own?

• John P

You can, but don't blame us if it goes wrong and you are the one who suffers.

Yes you can. You don't have to be a brain, iack,  but true and serious study is involved If you are for real about the crafts. Do your best to find some true people and follow your own... truth.

Jus me.

Thumbs up to observer

Alone is the only way to do it, in fact.  So yes, yes you can.

What, you think there's some real order of witches out there who accept students based on some list of qualifications?  You think there are really sorcerers who were trained in the secret arts by a mentor, and are now looking for an apprentice?  Of course you think that, because why else would you even ask this question.

Well, there ain't.  There's no Hogwarts, no Jedi Temple, no Merlin, no exclusive covens, no secret societies.  The closest thing you'll ever see is a small group of high school kids who say "I've dabbled in the dark arts", and that's literally it.  And none of them are old enough to legally drink.

90% of practising witches are rebellious teenage girls with strict religious parents.  5% are liberal minded older divorced ladies who live with a few too many cats, and the remaining 5% are guys who figure it's a good way to get laid.  That's it, that's literally all the real witches you'll ever find, and none of them have ever made magic actually work.

Sorry, I know that's not what you wanted to hear.  But sometimes what you wanna hear and what you need to know are very different things, and this is one of those times.

BEWARE DANGER....INSTEAD PRAY TO JESUS AND REPENT of all sins.

You can, but most of the books that are currently available are not correct or very truthful about what Witchcraft is all about.

Yes you can !!!!!

Ever heard of the internet? Google? Youtube? Or do you live in a cave? You're in Yahoo Answers, so I doubt you live in a cave.

just try it and see and then you'll know

Just remember the spell abra cadabra hocus pocus and you're on your way!