Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

will randy orton win at wwe summerslam? your thoughts?

I believe Drew will win, but Randy Orton will probably win at Summerslam.

Randy Orton will win most likely because Wwe want him to break Ric Flair champion streak plus Randy a spoil brat who get anything he wants hes the reason Kofi probably never going to win another champion Randy also the reason Mr.Kennedy got fired for one mistake everyone in the locker probably hates Randy hes a big bully he deserve what happen to him at summer slam when Brock Lesnar busted him open I will be happy to see that again I really think Drew should still keep his champion though he earn it and it dont matter they dont need fans to see him win we all know hes the champion. 

Who in their right mind would want to see Orton Win another Title?

If you want that to happen give him the 24/7 belt.

Source(s): WWE still sucks

I wouldn't be surprised if McIntyre wins but Orton gets a rematch at the next pay per view and wins there..  they need to drag the story out for aslong as possible, I think McIntyre has to lose it to Orton at the end of this though. There's no other believable heel for him to lose to and Orton is on fire. 

After  what Randy Orton did  to  Ric Flair who was right in what he said about him, I hope that Drew not only wins and keeps his title , but hurts  Randy Orton really bad, I wouldn't mind if Randy even  ends up unable to wrestle again.

• adam

The winner is whoever they script to win. Randy is a heel right now. Drew seems to be over with the audiance. Better storyline is Drew retains. 

Yes, to set up a big title match at Survivor Series. 

Don’t want to see it happen , they put all this effort into building drew from the rumble to the huge win at mania to have him drop the belt here would be a cheap loss 

you'll find out if it happens

He might, it's hard to tell how over McIntyre is with no crowd.