Teva
Teva asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

How come we can’t comment on other people’s answers to questions any more? This is as boring as shît now..... I’m out of here!?

On so many things a debate is needed and agreement reached to come to a satisfactory answer. It’s a sign of the times, there is no debate on anything any more.

They did it to shut up some people like me.

• I came here to ask the same question and wonder the same thing about the missing comment feature. Now I know the reasons and this situation is impacting Yahoo services everywhere. 

I want my comments back it belongs to me! Now.

We hear your concerns!

Okay..........see ya tomorrow.....along with all the other people who swore they were leaving. 

They should mark that exit more clearly........as everyone seems to have trouble finding it. 

Because the liberals "working" at yahoo are threatened by logical arguments and opposing points of view.  

For the upteenth time, the comments were disabled across the entire Yahoo platform, including commenting on YA answers. This was for security and safety reasons. Also, there are legal liability reasons for Verizon because of increasing spamming, violent threats, and attempts to breach security around a presidential election. They did the same thing in 2012 and 2016.

• .

Comments were removed on 7/23/2020, as has been asked and answered DOZENS of times since the change occurred.

Per Yahoo:

"In order to strengthen and improve community and engagement, we are temporarily disabling comments.

Our goal is always to create a safe, engaging place to connect over interests and passions and we’d love your feedback on how to improve this experience. Please email us your feedback at yahoocommentfeedback@verizonmedia.com"

• Daniel

Yahoo has Temporary Disabled Comments Until they turn them Back on you wont be able to Comment

on any Answers

They made a Announcement about it here is what they have to say about It

In order to strengthen and improve community and engagement with our audience, we are temporarily disabling comments. Our goal is always to create a safe, engaging place to connect over interests and passions. Please feedback to yahoocommentfeedback@verizonmedia.com

We didn't have the comments feature for years, and, supposedly, they're coming back.