Ni asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

What is the best hair removal products for the vagina?

well not the inside of the vagina ofc

well since it's so difficult to understand the pelvic region 

• L

Pubic hair grows there for a reason - LEAVE IT BE!

• LM440

Easiest at home remedy is the razor.  Any sensitivity will subside after continued and repeated shaving.  Until them many skin lotions will help greatly.  

To it cheap, easily and safely.

Nair hair remover for sensitive skin 

I assume you meant the vulva. razor, nair, etc.

Simple, I don't. Too much hassle and irritable when it starts to grow back. Of course now and then I do remove the hair because I feel the desire to do so, but certainly won't do it because someone else demanded I do so. 

If you can handle the pain of waxing definitely get it done if not and you have darker Brazilian hair i highly recommend getting laser done. it takes no more than five minutes and most places are actually cheaper for laser than waxing and the long-term results are better xx 

• e9601:

A weed wacker.

Nair hair removal

I find waxing is amazing but they don't lie when they say it hurts. The pain lasts for like 10 seconds but the smoothness lasts for like 3 weeks

I agree with nightowl... you can't have a very good understanding of the female anatomy if you think your pubic area is a vagina.