Are people who go to private school usually spoiled? ?

Private school, and then goes to Europe. That's called being spoiled I think. 

• Paul

I went to private schools with hundreds of other students, and most of them are still right here in the USA.

Not necessarily so. I was bussed to a public school located in a wealthy city and a lot of those kids were spoiled A F. 

Yea that is spoiled.

Source(s): I'm jealous.
  • WOOWHO

thank you for sharing what you " THINK " or OPINION   interpretation Economically  " PRIVILEGED "

Spoiled of a  person   defined as when they get Everything "THEY "  "WANT :    I  know  of person who were SENT  to private school (  religious / Military  PRIVATE school isolated from peers  family  )   and it was NOT their DESIRE or WANT

just like some kids have no DESIRE to go to Camp its when some " parents" send them as not to have the  " OFFSPRING "  disrupt the : biological makers  : LIFE STYLE  and time

the question is painting with too broad a brush aka a " Glittery generalization  " and perhaps a BIAS Private school is NOT a listed as  a  Synonym for Spoiled  or European vacation  ( Film the GRISWALD family  win a Vacation to Europe  on a GAME show called PIGS n the POKE " )

thank you for the question , and the ability to provide INFORMATION on the subject of INQUIRY

No, Both my Neighbours children went to a Private school and I would hear NO not until you finish Homework

You want a car Get a Job

Private schools usually dole out a lot of scholarships for less fortunate students, especially the religious private schools. Going to Europe might indicate a higher socioeconomic level, but that doesn't mean someone is "spoiled". A trip to see Grandma in Germany or France is different from a first class tourism experience. 

Private school does not automatically equate to spoiled individual.  Many parents work and save, budgeting accordingly so they can send their child/children to a private school.  Equally, many parents have more financial freedom and send their child/children to school.  If you equate wealth with a child being overindulged by their parents or guardians, think about your point of reference.  Remember, giving children everything they want all the time does not occur in only one specific demographic.

• drip

No not all students who go to private Schools are spoiled. Not all student who go to Europe are spoiled.

Not all children of rich parents are spoiled.

• Cogito

No.  That doesn't follow at all.

And what has going to Europe to do with anything?

Many parents save up and go without most luxuries in order to afford better schooling for their children.  If that really is what you think, perhaps your parents should have found YOU a better education.

Not everyone...My daughters all go to a private school that is nearly tuition free, but have very strict academic requirements (ex. 3.2 GPA, nearly all AP classes, mandatory after school programs)...so since middle school they have had to work hard and are highly motivated.