how do i fix HDMI problems with my computer?

ok so just today i unplugged my hdmi cord from my computer monitor and plugged it into my tv, ever since that point my computers audio has been acting weird, the sound seems to get louder than usual with loud sounds and quieter than usual with quieter sounds, it can get pretty annoying having to constantly adjust my sound, please help, i am desperate

Aye, get u a new HDMI cable

Many audio systems can do extended dynamic range of audio.  Settings on some can be for different types of programs--music, drama, action movies, or general.  Be sure the audio settings are what you had before.

That is all that can be guessed from no "computer" brand and model, audio system details, operating system, or brand and model of TV and its audio.

You have to check your TV settings..Now  the volume depends on TV

• P

You probably activated HDMI audio when you connected it to your TV.  You will need to disable it. 

access the speaker controls and see what the primary sound output device is ... reset it to your external speakers instead of the monitor