Can Covid 19 kill a 30 year old with no Pre Conditions 

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

yes          .

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes it 'can', but rarely does kill people in their 20s and 30s. As I recollect from news in Britain, the youngest death was a boy of 13 years, but note that a lady of 103 years recovered.

• jean
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

the corona virus has different strains, some worse than others

• 1 month ago

are you obese...............

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Chances are low but most likely it may have long lasting effects for the 30 year old's physical health

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe.

I read that the covid-19 damages the heart, and I watched an online video of a young girl who got infected, and her heart stopped beating, but she was lucky enough to get her heart restarted.

Perhaps there are people who can survive from getting infected, but, for other people well that's a different story.

• 1 month ago

Uncommon, unlikely, but can happen

• Petter
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It can, but in 99,999% of the cases it doesn't.

• 1 month ago

It can but you are likely to recover

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course it can, but it rarely does.  If they are Hispanic and/or overweight, they tend to have a more severe case.  Diabetes, hypertension, and of course, lung disease also tend to have more complications and poorer outcome.  Unfortunately, it seems to affect everyone differently.  I have young patients who have done well, and some who have died.  The same goes for some older patients.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.