Why does yahoo.com refuse to allow direct contact?

My account has been hacked, atleast seven times, so far, yet Yahoo's only "answer" is to order ME, the victim, to reset my passwords.

Why does Yahoo REFUSE to prosecute the PERPETRATORS OF THIS CRIME?

wHY ONLY VICTIMIZE THE VICTIMS?

my email has not been kacked , it was changed to icloud by mistake

I've always had the sense that Yahoo's 'lights are on but nobody's home.'

Yahoo HQ:

Two problems, the cost of hunting the other people and the fact most will be in Asia or Eastern Europe where Yahoo has no standing.

• Rick

there are no more warm breathing 'people' up there, just a row of computers (which work for cheap).  So you'll get a 'computerized' answer to ANY question you ask...............

Did you do a scan to see if your computer is infected with a virus. Getting hacked 7 times means either you have a weak password or you got a virus. 

Why should yahoo bother prosecuting the perp. It would cost too much money. Do you know how many accounts were breached during the last hack. It was in the millions.