Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

Should I just knock her out?

This lady that lives in my neighbourhood keeps on screaming and yelling at ppl for not wearing a mask out side and for properly not social distancing. I mean why is she even outside to begin with. Its getting to a point where I just want to spray lysol in her face or give her a mike tyson right hook. Im a pretty big boy and hit hard to. Im willing to take a petty assault charge so should I just knock her out ?

Yes knock that ***** out

• D50

If you're a pretty big boy and hit hard, sucker punching the lady might be more than a petty assault charge. Be careful, my friend.

I'd save that free prison trip for another time zxwqbcdgj

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

You want to "knock her out" for following CDC recommendations?  Okay....

• Mike W

It's actually assault and battery if you hit her.  In addition to criminal charges, you could also be facing a civil suit for damages.  

Give her an uppercut and hopefully some teeth will be knocked out

Sjjdjejenenenenenendd

And your response to admonishing those who choose to endanger those around them by spreading the COVID19 virus is to harm that woman?  You may be big, but you don't seem to care that she's right and they should be masked to protect others from whatever they might be carrying.  I hope she's a smart liberal and owns something to protect herself by.

• Will

You’re not a big boy, just a big liar 

• Mike

No, you should grow up and wear a mask.