Richard asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Are any of you guys unfazed and dont even worry or care about coronavirus? ?

Im too much of a real man to be a scared of corona and too strong to catch it.

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

That "pandemic" is overblown. Death to recovery ratio is 1 : 97 (respectively). All the people I personally know who got covid recovered- my uncle, his wife, and three kids, my other aunt and uncle who are above 60 (aunt was recovering from lung cancer while having covid, btw. And she recovered despite the cancer), my brothers brother-in-law, and the brother-in-laws father. 

ALL recovered. 

"COVID-19" is insanely overblown.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your life is your business.  But Herman Caine was a tRumpian stud and he died.  It's pretty likely that he got the virus AT A tRUMP RALLY!!!   Me?  I'd NOT willing to die or get sick to impress the shitgibbon in the WH.

• 1 month ago

Your chances of getting the virus increase dramatically to 100% when you get it.  After that , it is a crap shoot.  Take your chances and it is only your life.

• 1 month ago

I care. I write about health and medical marijuana as my topic to write on. But this corona virus hit home. I have not lost anyone from my family but I know someone who lost almost all of their family members because of Covid 19. So be careful and cautious. Wear a mask. It saves lives. And don't do anything stupid like going to bars or night clubs where people don't wear masks and are in close spaces and party a lot. Be careful.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm sure there's a lot of self-centered guys under 40, here.  Some of them actually care about the people they live with and around. 

Sorry if you are not part of this 'society'.

• jean
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

i don't worry too much about the virus. Looking after your health is not a GIRLY thing to do

• 1 month ago

Then come help me take care of my numerous covid patients without you wearing PPE.

• 1 month ago

and your IQ is 45 right ?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You should wear a "Covidiot" T-shirt then, so the smarter people will know to avoid you. Morons like you are a guarantee this pandemic will last for years to come.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

doesn't bother me a bit !!!  'Course it's 122 outside and couldn't be any sunnier, so not much that hasn't evolved to the climate can LIVE out there long .....INCLUDING me.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.