Gerri R asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

GIRLS. Do you like it when guys talk sexually to you?

For instance, do you like it when some attractive guy mentions that you are really cute and he has an erection. Or if he tells you that he is going to go home or to the bathroom and masturbate to you?

(I've done this to female strippers and girls in a sex toy shop. I've also done this with some very close, female friends. Three of my female friends even helped me do it. I took my pants off and the girls helped. They used their hand and gave me a handjob.)

Answer

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I love being talked sexually to by both sexes zwfgjkmpqr

. . . . . . . . . .

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

• I flick my pink bean, yes. Shrimp abuse.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That seems exceedingly immature 

• 1 month ago

Yes it turns me on

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

UH HELLO, I would, I want to be the minow and switch to the shark I love when a guy turns me on!

• Chanel
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

To a lot of girls it means that you do not care about them as a person.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

i prefer not to know, what you're gonna do to your tiny pp. like what you said "going to bathroom and masturbate to me" it just doesnt turn me on at all.  just say i miss you or craving your touch. usually does it for me, but im only one girl out of 165 million other girls.

• April
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Every woman wants to feel sexy, but not objectified. Don't be too graphic in your comments.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

no i just want to breed on that picnick blannet under the shade, like do in that indian black and white movie . he lie her donw on side, singing some song. she is blushing.. the they looking the clouds. and eating watermelon wedges..ufff

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Dude!  A little nuance and some progression goes a long way.  If the 2nd thing out of your mouth to me is "I have an erection" then you're gone.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.