Who are the true believers in JHWH? Aren't Sadducees? Think, they had the Scripture where was nothing about the resurrection, hell, Paradise?

Pharessies took a lot of beliefs from Persia. Christians were spawn of the Pharisees. They all believed in things that were,t in the Bible. 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

No, that isn't true, pard.  The Sadducees rejected all the prophets past Moses and believed in only the Tanakh.  Other prophets wrote of Jesus Christ (like Isaiah 9:6,7)  Jews have modified their scriptures at least once, just as Christians have.  King David prophesied, "Thou wilt not leave my soul in hell."  Many plain and precious things have been removed from the Bible books.

• 3 months ago

Today's Jews are the descendants of the Pharisees. Christians are descendants of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus came, saw the wickedness of the Jewish people, saw that they would not accept the continuation of the revelations, they would not accept a spiritual liberation, because they wanted a material liberation, so Jesus removed the role of the Jews and gave it to the Gentiles. For Jesus is God. Jesus can make the chosen people reprobate, and the rejected people the saved. This is what happened.

The supposed lack of some teachings that Jesus taught in the writings prior to Jesus occurs because the revelations were not complete. And please, you are not going to tell me that there is no evidence in the Old Testament of Jesus' teachings. Even though the Old Testament does not clearly teach such things, it leaves a lot of evidence, a lot of scope for it.

I don't speak english very well. If you find any errors, it's because English isn't my language. Thank you for understand.

• 3 months ago

Christians are Born Again in Christ, indwelt by the Holy Spirit, pharisees be damned

Sadducees were Gnostic who only relied on their understanding, which is why they were....Sad You See (rimshot)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.