Is Colorado a good place to visit?

it depends on where youre going there

The Rocky Mountains are Amazing and breathtaking.. weather is cool and dry., would totally live there (in the right place) if I could..

• Edd S

Colorado is a great state to visit.    Canyon and mountain roads are fine to drive on and lead to interesting places.   The cities are good.  Most people are friendly and like living there.   I have moved there four times and might make it back again.  It is a state that seems to like its people.   It is not oppressive like bible belt states or those states where the politicians cater to just a few choice industries.  It has wide open flat praires, mountains, canyons, rivers happy bars and neighborhoods and the winter is not very extreme in non mountainous areas.  Even the winter cold doesn't seem very cold.   It has a young population and attacks a lot of people from the midwestern regions along with folks from about anywhere.  There are good places to eat all over the place and many of them are quite affordable.  Ripping people off is not a cause of pride there.   

Yes, it's a great place to visit. Beautiful scenery, interesting wildlife and a lot to see and do throughout the state under normal conditions. It's especially good here if you like outdoor activities.

It is my favorite place to go.  I have not yet been to northern Colorado but I want to go.  There are many things to see at Colorado Springs.

Colorado is a large state with a variety of beautiful outdoorsy destinations. There's also Denver.