Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Can I report my neighbors for arguing outside their house?

They're a couple (husband and wife). At 2 or 3 in the morning, they're outside the house, arguing, cursing "mother*fcker" or "you b*tch". Why not go inside and argue? It's their personal business. They have a house. Go inside and argue. Why stand outside when people are trying to sleep, like what the heck is wrong with them??? They have a house. Go inside. And I can hear them through my bedroom window.

Crazy thing is, they do this every day.

• Ocimom

Call the cops and report them for disturbing the peace.  Record them arguing at the time you say they are doing.

You can report your neighbor for becoming a public nuisance. Record their arguments if possible with a picture and lodge a complaint at Police in your area .

You can do so in the moment. Trying to report them later because you heard them fighting is a waste of everyone's time. In the Moment can be called disturbing the peace. Later is just a disgruntled neighbor. 

Every town and city has specific noise ordinances, and most of them are about loud noise after 10 or 11 pm.  So yeah, get busy!  Also, don't worry about having to call them repeatedly, which sometimes happens.  I had a neighbor once like this, and I had to call the cops every other day for a couple months.  I told them I felt bad doing it and they said that's why we're here.  They also told me not to confront these people myself.

Call the police for domestic disturbance and disturbing the peace they both will be arrested.

yes you can call the police for domestic disturbance or even simply disturbing the peace. most places it is illegal to create loud noises outdoors after 10pm

• kristy

Hire a couple of thugs to beat the crap out of them. Maybe they’ll get the hint, lol

• Moya

Call police...

yes offcoure u can , no body hv right to disturb others n in public place never

• Rick B

Sure.  You may report them.