Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Can I report my neighbors for arguing outside their house?

They're a couple (husband and wife). At 2 or 3 in the morning, they're outside the house, arguing, cursing "mother*fcker" or "you b*tch". Why not go inside and argue? It's their personal business. They have a house. Go inside and argue. Why stand outside when people are trying to sleep, like what the heck is wrong with them??? They have a house. Go inside. And I can hear them through my bedroom window.

Update:

Crazy thing is, they do this every day.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Ocimom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Call the cops and report them for disturbing the peace.  Record them arguing at the time you say they are doing.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You can report your neighbor for becoming a public nuisance. Record their arguments if possible with a picture and lodge a complaint at Police in your area .

• 1 month ago

You can do so in the moment. Trying to report them later because you heard them fighting is a waste of everyone's time. In the Moment can be called disturbing the peace. Later is just a disgruntled neighbor. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Every town and city has specific noise ordinances, and most of them are about loud noise after 10 or 11 pm.  So yeah, get busy!  Also, don't worry about having to call them repeatedly, which sometimes happens.  I had a neighbor once like this, and I had to call the cops every other day for a couple months.  I told them I felt bad doing it and they said that's why we're here.  They also told me not to confront these people myself.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Call the police for domestic disturbance and disturbing the peace they both will be arrested.

• 1 month ago

yes you can call the police for domestic disturbance or even simply disturbing the peace. most places it is illegal to create loud noises outdoors after 10pm

• kristy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Hire a couple of thugs to beat the crap out of them. Maybe they’ll get the hint, lol

• Moya
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Call police...

• 1 month ago

yes offcoure u can , no body hv right to disturb others n in public place never

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sure.  You may report them.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.