Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

I'm 34 male and never had a job, what should I do?

I don't know where to start since I haven't worked before, im living with my parents and they give all what I need and I feel so ashamed and shattered since I spent years fighting my laziness , now I realized I should contribute to society and need to make my own money, what should I do?

There are many employment businesses you can go to help you find work

• Robert

If you honestly can not figure that out and you have parents who can and do support you, continue to be supported and don't take a job from someone who may need it.  It appears you have little to offer and would only be uncomfortable flipping burgers next to the 17 year olds.  You would probably slow them down.

Go apply for work somewhere. If you have no training or experience, try groceries, restaurants, retail stores. I can't believe your parent let you live off them at your age without encouraging you to work and be independent. 

go to a job centre  to help you