I would like to have a career as a 911 dispatcher. Will you please give advice or share some stories?

When I was little my dad was a first responder and e would take me to dispatch. While I was there, they got a call and a woman had better stabbed and was screaming on the line. From that point on I wanted to help people. The ROs at my schools say they would like you see me become an officer, but I don’t think I would be up to the job. On the side, I would also like to do some classes for a seminary and become a certified minister.

I just called the fire department for when my mom was cooking when I was a little boy.

I WAS a dispatcher for a US Government agency.  I must admit that I've never heard of a woman (or anyone else) being "better stabbed."

I took calls for all sorts of issues, many of them foolish.  I also got a fair number of suicide calls.  

How would I know if you should be a minister or a dispatcher?  Based on your use of the English language and your spelling, do you think you can pass the Dispatcher exam?