Anonymous

Why are most white people so fatphobic?

Being fat is considered inferior in Europe and America. Thin women are highly admired by white people as compared to other ethnic groups. We come in all sizes and shapes but still some people don't accept certain body types. Black female bodies are considered ugly by Europeans. 

Ethnic celtic people are the people who are very aggressive in liking thinness. To celtic people, being thin is a sign that you do not have food as central to your being but rather you have getting a high status job as being central to your being. Amongst celtic people getting a high status job was needed for the purposes of breeding women because celtic people use to be very polygynous.

because overeating is like an alcoholic

There's a difference between overweight, fat, and obese.

You may want to look up the word "gluttony"

I hope not, because I am fat AF.

Not Phat with a ph, I am a total fata$$.

And anyone who doesn't like me is frankly a very silly person...

And... let me add... perhaps nobody cares what a fat white guy like me thinks, but I will not abide this denigration of black women. Because it's racist sheyat, reinforced by decades of television telling us that white women are some kind of ideal.

You speak of race like it is something to be shunned instead of welcomed.

Oh ok, So you're trying to make yourself feel better about being fat by condeming those who are thin.

Stop eating all the cheetos