Anonymous

Why are most white people so fatphobic?

Being fat is considered inferior in Europe and America. Thin women are highly admired by white people as compared to other ethnic groups. We come in all sizes and shapes but still some people don't accept certain body types. Black female bodies are considered ugly by Europeans. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Ethnic celtic people are the people who are very aggressive in liking thinness. To celtic people, being thin is a sign that you do not have food as central to your being but rather you have getting a high status job as being central to your being. Amongst celtic people getting a high status job was needed for the purposes of breeding women because celtic people use to be very polygynous.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

because overeating is like an alcoholic

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There's a difference between overweight, fat, and obese.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You may want to look up the word "gluttony"

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I hope not, because I am fat AF.

Not Phat with a ph, I am a total fata$$.

And anyone who doesn't like me is frankly a very silly person...

And... let me add... perhaps nobody cares what a fat white guy like me thinks, but I will not abide this denigration of black women. Because it's racist sheyat, reinforced by decades of television telling us that white women are some kind of ideal.

You speak of race like it is something to be shunned instead of welcomed.

• 1 month ago

Oh ok, So you're trying to make yourself feel better about being fat by condeming those who are thin.

• 1 month ago

Stop eating all the cheetos 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.